Wednesday, October 8, 2008

People are nice, even teenagers

There is a Latina? lesbian couple that live down the street from me, and they have four children together, I think. I know they have at least two boys, about ages 6 and 8. Also in my neighborhood is a teenage boy who is about 14, and I often see him playing with these two boys. The two little boys often wait outside the teenager's slider in anticipation of his coming out to play with them. They wrestle a lot. It warms my heart every time I see them playing together. I know almost nothing about the little boys' family, but I'm happy that they get some male interaction. I imagine it is confusing in some ways to be raised in that environment at times.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hey, cute pictures of your baby bump. I also can't believe that Kjersten is reading (or does she have it memorized)-either way it is impressive. She's a cutie.