* Today during the sacrament, M loudly proclaimed that, "Baby Jesus in naked!"
* Kj got the phrase, "Put me down, you old wind bag" from Disney's "The Jungle Book." A combination of when Mowgli yells at Bagheera to "put him down" and Winifred the elephant calling her husband, Col. Hathi, that he's "an old wind bag."
* I just downloaded two of Norah Jones' albums yesterday. Why I did no do this five years ago, I don't know. I love her voice and music!
* Singing in a choir can be embarrassing when the choir needs more practice.
* I love when music stirs me. I went to a Christmas concert tonight, and two of the pieces were especially good. They were some wind and brass instruments accompanying the voices. I was very moved.
* Hearing good music really makes me want to dance. I ache to dance. I miss dancing. I love dancing. I want to dance again. Dance, dance, dance.
* I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do. How about you?