Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update on the kiddos

I realize I haven't talked about my kids much lately, only shown you pics of them. So here's a brief update.

Kj really like babies! I didn't know this because she hardly ever play babies at home. Have a baby cousin really helps, but this "maternal instinct" didn't blossom until I was pregnant and had a decent-sized belly. She is so sweet to babies, and I'm really excited to see how she does with our little boy. She finished her first year of preschool and enjoyed her time there a lot. She still loves Toothless and dragons, and is also on a dinosaur kick lately. Singing, making up songs and stories, and creating stories for her toys are her favorite things to do. I wonder if we'll have any kids that can draw, paint, etc. My kids don't seem to be into that medium.

M is cute! She used to wear a little pink tutu 24/7, but hasn't the past couple of days. She is all movement: jumping, dancing, twirling, headstands, running, etc. She will be so fun to watch in dance and gymnastic classes. The girls have a little stroller that she takes all around the house with her. Her little voice is still so deep; people comment on it all the time. I love it.

Wrestling is a new activity the girls enjoy. They giggle so hard while doing it. They call it "trapping." It's funny to watch. Fighting and arguing are of course served everyday, but they are great little girls who are very fun to play with. I love snuggling up with them and reading them stories. I also love when they talk to baby Seth and kiss him. Kj likes it when Seth talks back to her. :)

1 comment:

Michael Family said...

I want to see Malia twirl in a tutu. That would be adorable!