Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother's Week Line-up

Hi friends! I am really excited for this coming week for a couple of reasons. The first is that the sun is going to make an appearance for a few days, along with some warm weather. HOORAY! The second is that each day this week I'll be hosting guest bloggers to talk about their adventures in motherhood. I am so eager to hear from these women. Here's the (tentative) line-up, so stop on by and help us celebrate mothers! Monday: My mother-in-law, Goombaw. She is a pro with teenagers and one of the most loving mothers I know. Tuesday: Adee, my kindred spirit friend, who will talk about transitioning from working full-time to mommy-hood full-time. Wednesday: Sariah, a running buddy from days gone by who married a handsome man from Benin (a country in Africa). Thursday: Amanda, a friend and RS sister from times past who is currently living in Costa Rica and blogs in a hilarious way about her (mis)adventures there. Friday: Angie, a current RS sister who is raising triplets!

1 comment:

amydear said...

I'm looking forward to all of your posts! I hope you post one too.