1) I confess things on my blog, but not very often. In fact, I hold back (filter) a lot of what I really want to write because I don't want to offend people. You see, I've spend most of my life saying the wrong things, or saying something in the wrong way, and offending people. I don't feel like I have many really good friends because I think I must be a difficult person to stay friends with. My sisters are my friends because they're my sisters, but I don't know if we'd be friends if we weren't related. Other than that, I have one friend who I know absolutely loves me and cares. Beyond her, it's just a lot of acquaintances varying from fine to good.
2) I just want to be alone, cleaning and reading and eating with no interruptions. But don't we all want that?
3) I eat WAY too much bad food in day. Unfortunately, this occurs with greater frequency than sometimes. It's more like frequently.
4) I cook with coconut oil and think it adds a wonderful dimension of flavor. But my kids don't like it, so I use it only in foods for myself, HH and baby.
5) baby gets food stuck in her wrist rolls and I have to clean it out. Awesome! Love the chunk.
6) I feel awesome while running.
7) I feel lousy while running.
8) I am silly and do funny dances for my kids. Their laughter fills me with happiness.
9) I don't do my family history like I should be doing right now.
10) I want to get rid of 50% of the things in my home to simplify.