Friday, September 21, 2007

Yeah for interviews!



Yes, that's right friends. After a month of sending out three to four cover letters and resumes a week and not one call for an interview, I finally got two calls for interviews today. Hooray! Today is a very good Friday. One job potential is with an addiction recovery clinic helping with counseling and assessing, and the other is with Catholic Community Services doing case management. Unfortunately, I believe that both positions are full-time, but at this point, Jonas and I feel like we have to take what we can get. It breaks my heart to think of leaving Kjersten for 40 hours of the week, though. Ugh. I really, really enjoy being home with my baby; we have such a great time together. We'll see how we feel about the jobs if we get an offer. A cool thing about working full time is that I would get benefits and three weeks of vacation!!!! Wow, to be a real professional. So odd. My interviews are on Monday and Friday of next week; I'll let you know how it goes.
Shauna

1 comment:

amydear said...

I'm glad you got some interviews, Shauna! I hope it works out for the best. It would be hard to leave Kjersten. Maybe you can convince them to do part time. Or maybe you'll be SOOOOO stellar that they will make a new position just for you! Good luck this week.