Monday, September 1, 2008

Deehr sightings


Here are some things I saw this past weekend:

1) LOTS of green and yellow!!! College football season is upon us again, my friends, though this hardly affects Jonas and I, as we are not sports fans, nor do we have channels on our TV. U of O played U of Washington, one of our arch rivals, and we won. Yeah Ducks! I wonder if U of W considers us an arch enemy too. I've heard lots of people talk about how they really don't like the Huskies, but I have yet to know why. Jonas and I went to the temple on Saturday, and the traffic coming down to Eugene was incredible. Lots of cars with their UO flags waving in the wind.

2) New Kids on the Block are back. "What?!?" you say. "How can that be?" I have no idea why or how, and I don't know if it's the original bunch or not, but I saw a poster at Wal-Mart for them. Well, we're dressing like we did when they were popular. Why not bring back the music too? On the clothing side of the 80's, the ladies that work in Bath & Body Works tied their shirts off to the side, and one actually had a gold shirt tie thingy that you thread the fabric through. Craziness, I tell you.

3) The cutest thing I saw was a yellow lab with its head resting on the window looking quite content. It looked sort of like the dog at the top of the post. I feel very silly, but I still don't know how to post pictures throughout the post instead of just at the top. Can anyone help me please?


1 comment:

amydear said...

Oops, this is the post that needs the "cut and paste" comment. I saw a cute dog at school the other day. It was a "labradoodle." Part lab, part poodle. Interesting!