* I change Kjersten's diaper and then she poops five minutes later.
* my friend Britney brings me treats. She brought over the most beautiful plate of sugar cookies I've ever seen, ghosts and cats and pumpkins all decorated differently. They tasted so good that I ate three today, and they are not small cookies. Bad me.
* I get to eat a turkey/bacon/guacamole sandwich from Quizno's. Yum yum!
* I don't have to cook dinner.
* Kjersten says, "Yeah, we're home!" as we take the turn onto our road. It's so cute!
* my husband and I get along and are nice to each other. And when we kiss. I like that too.
* I have a really good scripture study, like I did today. I'm reading in the Doctrine & Covenants, section 45, I think. I didn't understand a passage so I looked in my manual I got while at BYU, and I was enlightened and inspired. The section discusses some signs of the times, and some of them are very scary. The manual offered hope and consolation though, as long as I am obedient. Not complete protection from harm or difficulty, but comfort from the Lord. It was wonderful!
Kjersten had her two-year well-child appointment today. We got to meet her actual pediatrician, a woman I was very impressed with. Previous to the appointment we had read a book that talked about going to the doctor , so Kjersten knew what to expect, even when she had to get two shots. She cried for about a minute, then was back to her usual self. She weighs 26.6 lbs and is 33 1/2 inches tall, which puts her right at 42% and 50% respectively. Excelling in mediocrity just like her parents. :)