Thursday, November 13, 2008

Funny story

First of all, thank you to everyone who helped me be happy by voting on the gender and arrival time of our coming baby. It looks like most people think it will be a boy, either arriving early or late. I hope it comes early, whatever it is!

On to the story! I was upstairs picking out clothes for Kjersten today when I heard her crying/screaming. I thought that she had been hurt, so I hurried downstairs as quickly as I could. She was standing by her books with tears streaming down her face. In one hand was "Mama," a flimsy bath toy that stays on the bath wall when wet. In the other hand was one of Mama's leg. I had taped the leg earlier, but apparently had done a shoddy job. I let out a laugh, but stifled it quickly. I was so relieved that she wasn't hurt and so amused by her sorrow for the injured toy. So I taped the leg back on and life is good again. The end.

No comments: