I've been tagged my good friend Britney, so read on if you want to learn more about me:
4 jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard, swim instructor, water aerobics instructor (okay, it's technically three, but it was all at the YMCA)
2. Executive Director of a small non-profit.
3. Pastry/cake maker at an Italian/French pastry shop near Boston, MA.
4. Hopefully a medical social worker soon!
4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. A&E's on Pride and Prejudice
2. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea
3. Emma Thompson's Sense and Sensibility
4. Singin' in the Rain
4 places I have lived:
1. Concord, CA
2. Spokane, WA
3. Medford, MA
4. Provo, UT
4 TV shows I watch:
We don't have TV, but here are some I used to watch. This list makes me laugh.
2. Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (so cheesy!)
3. Star Trek: The Next Generation
4. Perfect Strangers (loved that show!)
4 places I have been:
1. Rome and Florence, Italy is my best claim to fame
2. Banff, Canada
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Prince Edward Island, Canada
4 people who email me regularly:
3. Snapfish :)
4 of my favorite foods:
2. fresh-baked bread with butter and honey
3. dark chocolate yumminess
4. fruit generally
4 places I would like to visit:
2. Western Europe for about three months
3. The western and eastern Canada
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Our baby!
2. One more year of law school left
3. Watching Kjersten grow more
4. Growing a garden with my sister
4 friends I am tagging:
Anyone else who feels like it