Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yet another Easter egg hunt post






I technically missed the hunt for the easter eggs; I just didn't have the motivation to wake Malia up from her more-than-1-hour-nap, so Jonas snapped some pictures. Seemed like the kids had a good time. We brought along the kids we helped watch this weekend, and they were great and had a fun time too. I also posted some cute pics of Malia I took today. She is so stinkin' cute! She loves to talk and tries to laugh. She's getting better at reaching out and grabbing things. I just love the expectant look of a baby. So sweet!

3 comments:

Michael Family said...

Malia is so cute! I can't wait to meet her.

Joel Deehr said...

Your kids are ozzzzsome

Britney said...

I love the gummy smile! It is so not worth waking a napping child, I know exactly how you feel. I am sorry that I haven't helped you yet, but I will call you on Friday! Love the pictures! Annie loves the blocks. For some reason all she wants to build is stairs :)