Friday, June 19, 2009

Mystery revealed

From the overwhelming responses of guesses, I know many of you are just dying to know what Kjersten stuck up her nose. It was the tail of a fishy cracker, the Parmesan flavor to be exact. She did it again tonight!!!! I couldn't believe it. Kjersten has a superb memory and strongly dislikes pain and discomfort. The piece tonight was about half the size of the first one and much higher up. I thought we were going to have to go to the hospital, but thankfully we got it out. No fishies for her tomorrow. I hope she learned that lesson.

Great news! Malia found her feet! I love it when babies find their feet. Except with Malia, she has an extra challenge: cloth diapers. It's a lot harder to reach those feet with her extra bulk. :) I let her roll around for a little with no diaper and she was lovin' life. She'll be rolling soon.

No comments: