Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello again!

Sorry I've been away for so long. J is finally completely done with testing and studying and anything related to law school. Hooray!!!! He took his last test on Friday, then we drove north-ish to visit family for three days. We got back in town last night. Surprise, surprise, I didn't take any pictures. Sigh. Will I ever learn?

Congratulations to my sister who had her fourth child on Monday! Welcome to the world, little K. She is a beautiful, tiny baby, and my sister looks well. I can't imagine having four children.

M just woke up from her nap, and Kj wants to show me her painting, so I've got to go. Hope you're having a good summer! We are excited to start living "normal" lives, with no studying or tests looming over our heads. We'll find out Sept. 24th if he passed. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Michael Family said...

Yay! It's been a long road. Congratulations!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

I like your hair the way it is now. it's way better to have long hair that's not styled good than short hair that's not styled good....cause there's always the braids, pony, piggies, or my fav, the bun.