Monday, September 26, 2011

Quick catch up

Guess what?!? J passed the bar!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!! Lots of exclamation points, I know. He was feeling ill for about two weeks prior to learning the results, and that final Friday morning was killer. We went onto the website to see the results, but Mozilla was being funny, I think due to high traffic on the site. So we couldn't see if he passed or not!!! We learned the happy new from my good friend, Red Wasp, thanks again! After opening up Internet Explorer, we could see the good news for ourselves. There was a lot of yelling and hugging and tears (on my part). We are so, so happy to be done with that long journey.

Other good news is that we blessed little S this weekend. J's and my parents came into town, and we had many good friends in the blessing circle. No pics, sorry. Our camera is being shipped back to us from being repaired. He got to wear a blessing outfit of his dad's. He looked precious. I love my little boy so much and think that he is so handsome. He's a very good baby.

last week I canned peaches and pears and dried some pears too. Whew! On to apples next, but I think I'll just dry them this year. My family isn't big on applesauce. How weird are they? But I love them oh so much. We have so many good friends and family who love us. I'm really looking forward to Conference weekend too.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Looks like so much fun. S is so cute. Hooray for all of you that J passed the bar:) hope all is well.

Michael Family said...

Yay! YAy! yay!!!!

Jenni said...

What exciting news-both about J and S! Little S looked so cute in that blessing outfit. How special that it was the same one J was blessed in!

Lexi said...

We were excited when we got the text! Sigh of relief. Seth is a cutie. It sounds like he's a good baby if you are canning! You sound happy--I am glad.

Amy said...

found your blog through britney's and am finally commenting :) SO excited he passed the bar!! and the blessing was beautiful. he is such a great baby (except when i hold him...)

Britney said...

We are sooo happy for you guys!! And little Seth is so stinking cute! We were so happy to be able to share that day with you!