Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May Day!

90 degrees today, friends!  That's what we had here today.  Such a fun day because Kj doesn't have school today or tomorrow.  So we got a cold, sweet treat while at Costco, invited a friend over, and the kids ran through the sprinkler in our tiny back yard.  They had a blast.  I realized I need to get a wading pool for the little ones though.

I decided I'm going to post every day in May because I haven't done that in many years and I've been a very lame blogger for, oh, two years now. :)  I guess nothing says I will become an amazing blogger if I post daily, but at least you'll get a better feel for our family and everyday life. 

I'll start with the littlest one, our sweet baby girl.  She is SO chubby still.  I've been putting her in short sleeved shirts sans onesie underneath and her belly keeps popping out of her shirt.  She really is so rolly and chubby, I wish you could enjoy her with me.  But she takes only two short naps a day, about 30-45 minutes, and this is really hard on me.  I am a super, duper tired mommy with a dirty home, but oh well.  I do the best I can and try to not let it bother me too much.  Wait, that has nothing to do with the baby.  Maybe it does a little because if she slept more I could get more done. 

Anyway, if you're still reading this after that boring rant, enjoy a recent video of our cute baby with amazing blue eyes and a smile that will melt your heart.  Happy May!

No comments: