Sunday, May 31, 2015

One week report

Hi there!  Can I tell you what a relief it is to not be pregnant?  Holy cow, my emotions were out of whack for quite awhile there.  I feel a lot like my old self; now I am very eager for my pooch to go away, to get running and exercising and strong again.  But slowly, slowly.  I pushed it too hard on Friday and felt it yesterday, so I've been trying to take it easy today because tomorrow, it's back to the daily grind + a newborn.  Fun! Fun!

She really is such a sweet baby, and I'm not too tired yet.  Last night was not a fabulous night of sleep, but the previous two nights she woke up only once to eat.  Awesome!  She is growing like a champ, weighing one extra ounce of her birth weight at just five days old, so this little one is literally growing before my eyes.  If you haven't seen her personally yet and want to, better get on over here soon before she's too big.  She won't have her newborn look for much longer.  I love newborns and their sweetness, but I'm glad that babyhood doesn't last for a very long time.  I'm ready to admire babies in others' arms. :)

She looks like Big Sis in this pic

YAAAAWWWNNNNN!!!!!

Add caption

All the siblings love to hold her, but especially this handsome guy.  He is so sweet to her.

Look!  I survived my first week of life!


Sorry it's sideways.  They were having good times.

No comments: