Thursday, July 31, 2008

And we're off!

Kjersten and I leave for the great family reunion tomorrow with Amy and her family. Thanks for squeezing us into your van, Amy! I am really looking forward to this trip. All the family will be together, and I'm excited to see Kjersten interact with the cousins.

I went to my first prenatal appointment yesterday, and everything looks good. The midwife couldn't get the baby's heartbeat on the doppler, so we got to do an ultrasound. Everything looks good; we could see the little heart beating, the spine, head, and legs. It was fun! She also gave us a couple of pictures, but I don't have a scanner so I can't post them. Sorry. It was relieving to finally see the midwife and hear that everything looks good and normal. Let the weight gain begin!

So long, friends!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Yeah, I am so happy that you had a baby appointment. How fun, I love to see the ultrasounds! I hope that you have fun on your trip and we will see you guys when you get back!