Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July fun

The morning started out with a race/walk with my three sisters. We walked/jogged 4.5 miles and laughed along the way. Then home so our hubbies could keep working on my sister's deck, which turned out beautifully! In the afternoon, we went to my sister's in-laws for a nice BBQ/potluck, then off to the rodeo! I last went to a rodeo about six or seven years ago, and remember really enjoying myself. Not so much this time. I felt bad for the animals, wondered why grown men like to be thrown around like that, and wished I had brought ear plugs because the music was too loud. But, it was really fun to be with my family. My sister, Amy, bought all the kids patriotic shirts, and they had fun eating candy and dancing. All in all, a great day.

All of Kjersten's cousins on my side of the family. We were only missing Cameron C from our family festivities.

Uncle Joel is everyone's favorite.

Jonas and Kjersten cheering at the rodeo.


Van, Kathy, and cousin Lauren.

2 comments:

Michael Family said...

Fun pics!

Britney said...

Cute pictures, I love the matching shirts, I am all about the matching. It is so fun when all family gets together!!