Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hola my followers! Hope everyone is well. K, M, and I survived our trip to the grandparent's and sister's, and we endured the first week of experiencing J back at work and school. He is one busy man! He's gone for about 12 hours Monday through Thursday, which is sad, but I know it is short-term. That happy thought keeps me going. He has his work cut out for him this semester. I concluded that one of the benefits of the extended trip from home was so that I could learn how to live without J's help at home very frequently.

Life is back in full swing. We have beautiful autumns here, and I am looking forward to eating lots of apples, peaches, and pears from the local farms. Yum!!! I hope to be able to dry some fruit, but don't have aspirations beyond that. M just takes up too much time. She wants to be held all the time. I am very eager for her to start crawling, because I think she'll be able to entertain herself a little better. She is trying to go from sitting to hands and knees, but isn't quite there, and she still doesn't roll over, silly thing. Her tummy time is getting to be a bit longer though.

Oh shoot! M is waking up from her nap. Enjoy the pics and video from our travels. I took a deplorably small amount of pictures. I am very disappointed.


I started a new fun trend in Montana; painting on cement with water. They loved it!


This is K and M's cousing, Big D. He looks so much like his dad in this picture.

My sis, L, and her beauitful and mischiveous-looking daughter, little L.


K and M's other cousing, little D. He is a very sweet boy, and he and K had good times playing together, for the most part. :)



I couldn't resist posting this picture of K sleeping. Too cute, eh?

6 comments:

Michael Family said...

Cute pics! It's fun to see the other cousins too. And my kids LOVE water painting. It's such a good/cheap thing!

Maggie said...

So cute. I love the sleeping picture of K. It's fun to see her side profile. I love M's noises in the bath.

A, M and S said...

They are so cute when they are unconscious. I'm so glad you are back.
Renee

Britney said...

Cute pictures and glad that your trip was fun! I love fall too, my most favorite time of year!

amydear said...

Post more! : ) I like the snaps of the cousins. I can look at them all day.

Anonymous said...

I think M looks so much like her daddy!! What do you think? Of course, I can see you in her also! Eden loves to water paint, and I love how it keeps her busy!