Friday, July 1, 2011

Ha! I make myself laugh. I recall at the beginning of this pregnancy setting a goal to take a picture of my belly every 5 weeks. I'm almost 35 weeks now, and the last picture I took was at 20 weeks. Oh well. Here is the current state of my body; quite the basketball, isn't it? I have nothing to complain of except being pregnant, and I feel very blessed. I'm going to try to squeeze in a couple of fun day trips with the girls before I'm full-term.



Sunny weather is finally coming our way!! I am very excited for this weekend, as J gets Monday AND Tuesday off. Hooray for some good bar-studying time. We all love to play outside. Here are some pics of the girls in cute matching Swedish-esque dresses. I think they look darling.





4 comments:

Michael Family said...

Holy cow your hair is so long! Your stomach is cute, and Anne is jealous of M's hair.

amydear said...

Yeah, Kjersten looks so darling under that pool. Ha ha. They are cute, but not as cute as your stomach.

Tawny Crane said...

It's amazing how similar the girls look in the last two pictures.

Tawny Crane said...

P.s. your super cute prego! I hope on my 3rd I look that good!