Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer!!!

Hooray for the sunshine! Warm weather and swim time have arrived at last. Our 4th of July was spent at a birthday party, in the back yard splashing, and at my sister's for a scrumptious bbq. I hardly got any pictures, as usual, but at least I got some this time. J got Tuesday off from the office as well, and we went and played at a local lake. Nope, didn't bring my camera for that one.

Thankfully the weather hasn't been too hot yet, and the next two days are supposed to be in the pleasant high 70's. Ahh, not too hot, not too cold. Just right.

How is your summer so far? I still need to pick strawberries and raspberries for jam. We are also planning a trip to the aquarium soon, and maybe a day at the zoo. I am in the last four weeks of pregnancy, those never-ending weeks of exhaustion, so we'll so how my energy level is doing. I can not wait until the bar is over and done with. Lots of prayers for J, please! He's starting to feel and show signs of stress, poor guy.


No comments: